– You can drag everything around by clicking on the block title.
– You can add RSS, Flickr and more by clicking on â€œAdd / Remove Contentâ€ at the top
– You can reset the layout by clicking on the Logo at the top.
– You can throw everything in the trash if you like to. Just open â€œAdd / Removeâ€ and move the block onto it.
– You can add as many items as you like.
– The â€œLayout Bookmarkâ€ is for cross-domain actions and has no real use in the demo yet.
Pretty cool. And I think this may help to demonstrate how some of the “small pieces” may be more easily integrated by less-savvy users in the very near future.